Re: [Amc-list] $3.00Gal. Gas? = Get my Butt out of Dodge City=

Re: [Amc-list] $3.00Gal. Gas? = Get my Butt out of Dodge City=

Brien,

    Doing a search of conformable gaseous fuel tanks should give you
some good leads to information.  Try also ATK Thiokol Propulsion,
Quantum, and Impco for starters.

Regards,

Russell