[Amc-list] $3.00Gal. Gas? = Get my Butt out of Dodge City=

[Amc-list] $3.00Gal. Gas? = Get my Butt out of Dodge City=

  CNG Tanks

"CNG TankMost natural gas vehicles operate using compressed natural
gas.

This gas is stored to a car's gasoline tank.

These CNG fuel tanks are made of aluminum and reinforced plastic.

 Compared to an average metal tank, the new plastic CNG fuel tanks
are lighter.

We supply high quality CNG fuel tanks in various sizes as per
customers' requirements."

http://tinyurl.com/2akwwc

Finally - no more STEEL CNG Tanks weighing a zillion tons empty.

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"