Re: [Amc-list] Jag'd Borg ?

" From: "Brien Tourville" <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" From: "RetroRalph" <retroralph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" Yep,  Some auto trans shops rebuild or recondition the BW around here and
" it was stated to me they use Ford parts in them The speific car involved
" was Rebel Mariner Wagon  previously owned by Bill Chase of Tigard, OR a
" few years ago.  They make them like new, they say.  You s/b able to check
" around down there to confirm.
"
"
" <>
"
"
" There's a few Jaguar lists on Yahoogroups.com - if there is anything
" they used that would help - those guys are the European counterpart
" of RM - don't 'toss' much..........and they know who has what.

and just to keep everyone on the same page - jag used the m12 until
'78 or '79, and the aluminum bw65 in the '80s.