[Amc-list] Jag'd Borg ?

From: "RetroRalph" <retroralph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] fordplowmatic vs. burp-warper

Yep,  Some auto trans shops rebuild or recondition the BW around here
and
it was stated to me they use Ford parts in them The speific car
involved
was Rebel Mariner Wagon  previously owned by Bill Chase of Tigard, OR
few years ago.  They make them like new, they say.  You s/b able to
check
around down there to confirm.

<>

There's a few Jaguar lists on Yahoogroups.com - if there is anything
they used that would help - those guys are the European counterpart
of RM - don't 'toss' much..........and they know who has what.

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"