[Amc-list] Engine Vibration

All -
First off...hello again to all of you...been gone for a
while....anyhoo..

Scenario:

73 Javelin, Automatic Transmission
Engine = 76 360 from grand wagoneer, bored .060 over
Fuel - Edelbrock Performer Intake/Carb

The car is at my ex-wife's house and her crew has been working on
it.  The description I'm getting is:

"If i idol and gently press gas, no problem, but as soon as I
accelerate, it seems the engine vibrates a LOT"

What could be causing this?  Loose motor mounts?  Harmonic balancer
issue?  Suggestions?  Thoughts?

Thx in advance and it's good to be back..especially since my car is
at least running finally (w00t).

I. Herman
1973 Javelin
Atlanta, GA