[Amc-list] oops bent 'em again

In hindsight (smacks forehead) it was obvious.

As Frank said, the valves stick, as the motor cranks or when
it fires they drag on open and bend the pushrods.

I bent one or more again. Too late in the day to pop the cover
to look but I'm sure thats it; it started right up but that
chug-chug of a dead cylinder.

When I fixed it last time, I turned the engine over with a 3/4"
socket and ratchet, that probably broke them loose enough so
that no damage done on start up.

The non-bent ones that fell out, probably a valve was stuck OPEN,
so when the cam follower went down the rod fell out. Simple.

So I'm left with two choices: put pushrods back in, free it up,
change the oil with flush as planned, and hope that fresh lube
down the valve stems will solve it.

Or, simply pull the head, disassemble to clean and inspect.

Any bets on what my chance of success with
it-will-clear-with-lube will be? There seems to be no underlying
mechanical issue, and the engine seems to be in otherwise good
runnin condition, it just sat.