[Amc-list] 66 Ambo With A Flat Head Six

I learned how to drive on my fathers 1960 American with the 90 Hp flathead six in 1962. At best it was a real good economy car for it's time and that is what he used it for. But it was way under powered and dangerous trying to get up to speed on the entrance to the highway. I can't imagine what a 66 Ambo would be like with a flat head in it.
"Doc"