Re: [Amc-list] Radiator Cap, exploded battery, welding without gloves

Re: [Amc-list] Radiator Cap, exploded battery, welding without gloves

I had hot slag fall into my ear, burn it's way through the ear plug and sear
my ear drum in '79. In '95, I went to start my 40' GMC bus (filled with used
AMC parts) so I could move stateside from BC, and my wedding ring somehow
got caught between the jumper cable and battery post just as my son hit the
starter switch on the 6V71 Detroit. The ring went instantly white hot and I
couldn't get it off, so I spit cooled it (no water around) and now I'm
branded.
   I was married Valentine's day (the car that fell on me was 5 weeks before
that) and the branding occurred on the anniversary of my first marriage
March 18 (day after St Paddy's day)