[Amc-list] A/C & Belt Info needed- 1974 Javelin 360 Auto

[Amc-list] A/C & Belt Info needed- 1974 Javelin 360 Auto

Our Club members Wayne & Sheralyn Weller need
A/C specs, illustrations, and parts (Belts/Pulley) Information for their
1974 Javelin 360 Automatic.  They want the stock conguration.

Their repairman thinks they are missing a pulley or something.
Apparently they do not have a TSM for their car.  Does anyone have the belt
specs for this, too?   I can receive large attachment files at my email
address below (Gmail).

I'm hoping someone has this and can email me direct ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxx
and I will forward on to the Wellers.
Or you can send direct to: wsw@xxxxxxx   (or both).

Thanks much,
Ralph Ausmann  -  Hillsboro, OR - > <ralph.ausmann@xxxxxxxxx>
http://mysite.verizon.net/res79g4m/ ...

   Last year we had an engine fire and La Grande Auto repair has
restored it back to stock.  We have never had the AC hooked up
and he thinks we are missing a belt pulley.  Do you know anyone
that can send us a diagram of how the belts are configured to run
the AC, power steering, etc.?  Our car is the 1974 Javelin with a
360 and automatic tran.
        Thanks for your help,
        Wayne & Sheralyn Weller  wsw@xxxxxxx