Re: [Amc-list] EFI install on [anything modest]

Re: [Amc-list] EFI install on [anything modest]

Tom,

Don't forget about the mid-eighties 2.5 liter and 2.8
liter GM TBI systems.  The seem like they would be
very easy to fit on an AMC six.  Make an adapter for
the TB and linkage.  Install the oyxgen sensor, temp
sensor and ECM per the wiring diagrams.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA

--- Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I've held out on EFI simply due to time and money.
> would
> really like to find a "carb replacement" TBI-based
> system that
> does not require head or
> flywheel/flexplate/transmission work,
> and that will work with a distributor ignition.
>
> Adapting the carb to the manifold and linkages are
> no problem
> for me.  But there's a bewildering array of things
> to research.

I'm actually a little surprised that there's not a