Re: [Amc-list] Remember when?

Ever drive an 80's-90's XJ or ZJ for that matter???.....
I'd like to have a nickle for every one of those that has seen the 200,000 mile mark on the original engine and trans.
People over on the stroker list give up around 200,000 and go ahead and build their strokers even though most are still running strong! I'd bet 90% or better do this without even a timing chain replacement....
   Probably why they discontinued the 4.0L just  plain takes too long to wear out!!!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV