Re: [Amc-list] Marlin brake failure

The hard pedal sounds like a booster but the dragging sound he heard
makes it sound more like pieces floating in one of the rear drums.  He
did not say what year Marlin but his email addy includes 65marlin so I am
assuming a 65.  If so, they all came with the 4 piston discs up front
which would make the logical choice for a dragging sound to be coming
from the rear drums.  It is all a guess anyway.