[Amc-list] SEM on carpet

I am a big fan of SEM, I use it a lot with terrific
results. Use it per instructions. However........
It is horrible when used on carpet. To get all the
fibers evenly dyed you need lot of the stuff and the
carpet turns out real hard. The carpet is not
comfortable at all and looks horrible after being used
a while. If it is just for show, go ahead. But if you
are like me and you like to drive barefooted, it will
only take a minute to regret what you did. I learned
the hard way.......Russ