Re: [Amc-list] Trademarks

Funny you should bring that up. After I lost the Sprint in my divorce, I
bought a NUMMI built Corolla FX16 new in 87. The only other new car I've
ever purchased. It was almost as trouble free as the Sprint, and a
higher quality car to boot (the Sprint was clearly built to a price
point). A very good car. It certainly made a liar out of those who
blamed the poor quality of American manufacturing in the Eighties on the
workers...

Kelly

PS. Andrew probably knows, but for those who don't, NUMMI is New United
Motor Manufacturing Inc., the name for the joint Toyota/GM venture at
the old GM Fremont California plant.