Re: [Amc-list] Trademarks

I agree with you for the most part. But, I had a Sprint. I bought it
because it was built by Suzuki, not in spite of it. At that time in the
early/mid Eighties, you couldn't have paid me to buy an American built
car, I'm sorry to say. They were awful. I worked at a VW dealer at the
time, we got an Escort in on trade. I'd never driven one, and after I
did the used car checkout on it, I told them not to sell it, just keep
it around for customers to test drive when they asked why the VW cost
more. It was obvious. But, back to the Sprint. It was a puddle jumper,
but that car averaged 50 mpg the entire 50k miles I owned it, and never
so much as burned out a light bulb. It was a much better car than the
Chevette. It's just too bad they couldn't make them here (well, they
could, but we won't go into that).

Kelly