[Amc-list] NEW AUTOMOTIVE TRAVEL MAGAZINE WITH AMC CONTENT

[Amc-list] NEW AUTOMOTIVE TRAVEL MAGAZINE WITH AMC CONTENT

Hello to everyone. My name is Rich Truesdell I?ve been a member of this group
for some time (but haven't been participating due to the fact that my primary
E-mail address is at AOL) and I would like invite all of you to visit
automotivetraveler.com to view the first issue of our online magazine Automotive
Traveler.

Automotive Traveler is more than just another automotive or travel website. It?s
a monthly 100-page magazine that uses an innovative interface from Olive
Software that allows you to page through each issue as if it was actually a
magazine.

The Automotive Traveler website is your way to access the magazine. Once there,
click on the ?magazine? tab and you?ll be asked if you want to view the magazine
now or download the 50MB PDF. I strongly suggest reading the magazine now as the
online version is infused with links that bring more information into each
feature, column, and department. It?s a completely interactive experience.

The first issue will put you behind the wheel of a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano as it
makes its way from Lima, Peru, to Quito, Ecuador. It will also take you to
Bordeaux where you?ll tour the countryside in a vintage E-Type Jaguar. Our North
American stories will take you to Alaska on the first wintertime Jeep Jamboree
and our last feature takes you to Scottsdale in a Magnum SRT8 for Spring Training.

And we?ve got a half-dozen great travel and automotive columnists including
people you might already know, including automotive photographer David Newhardt
and the queen of spy photographers, Brenda Priddy.

And best of all, there?s AMC content, right from the start. In our department
?our cars, your cars? where we profile staff and contributor rides (our cars),
we have Matt Wilson?s 1969 SC/Rambler profiled over two full pages (your cars).
As we are very reader-focused, this is one part of the magazine that I hope
we?ll be able to expand as more people come onboard and read us each month.

We?ve even got the June SoCal AMC car show listed on our events page, both in
the magazine and on our website.

So take a few minutes and drop in, take a look and in our forums, tell us what
you think. It?s our first effort, and we?re pretty proud of what we?ve
accomplished in the last 90 days, but we know we have a long way to goal towards
reaching our goal of being the definitive place for the best balance of travel
and cars, in print or on the Internet.

If you like what you see, please tell family and friends about Automotive
Traveler. And if you belong to other automotive- or travel-themed websites, feel
free to post our address. We?re hoping that using the power of the Internet,
that the news of our launch will spread far and wide at the speed of a Bugatti
Veyron on the Karlsruhe to Baden Baden autobahn. Or maybe the time it takes for
Matt Wilson?s SC/Rambler to cover exactly 1,320 feet, if you know what I mean.

Enjoy the ride,

Richard Truesdell
Editorial Director, Automotive Traveler
1964 AMC Rambler American 440 convertible
1966 AMC Rambler American 440 station wagon (probably sold)
1968 AMC Rambler Rogue 2-door hardtop
1969 AMC Rambler 440 station wagon (SC/Rambler phantom)
1978 AMC Concord hatchback
1978 AMC Concord D/L 2-door
1988 AMC Eagle station wagon