[Amc-list] AMC Matador Coupe and Hornet diecasts - both new, 1/60th scal

[Amc-list] AMC Matador Coupe and Hornet diecasts - both new, 1/60th scale ( S gauge train )

   The Fresh Cherries new releases are about Hotwheels
size and scale, although those are "generally" around
1/64th, and FC by Motormax is printed as 1/60th. It's
a general thing, as the cars and trucks are made to
fit the 2.5 to 3 inch packaging size anyway, so most
of the trucks, buses, etc. tend to be actually closer
to 1/87th ( HO train scale ). I buy alot of the
trucks, vans, etc for my model train useage.
  Anyway, back to AMC...here's the Motor Max website
location for the Fresh Cherries. They show the older
Matador, but the release is the Coupe. Marketing or
artwork error? Who knows, but I'm happy it's the
coupe!

http://www.motormaxtoy.com/category/45

Current releases and colors are :

Matador Coupe, black
Matador Coupe, yellow

Hornet Hatchback, yellow
Hornet Hatchback, bronze

Previous releases:

- in 1/60th size:

78 Pacer Coupe, black
     "     , aqua
     "     , brown
     "     , red
     "     , orange
     "     , yellow
     "     , green

74 Gremlin, light blue
       "  , dark blue
       "  , dark blue w/white hockey, V-8
       "  , red
       "  , red w/white stripe, V-8 5.0 litre
       "  , white
       "  , green

 - 1/87th scale ( HO ) Fresh Cherries, in little boxes
:

 Gremlin; red, blue
 Pacer coupe ; yellow, green

 - 1/24th scale Gremlin - blue V-8, red V-8, green,
black, blue, primer assembly model ( you paint ).
Fresh Cherries.

 - 1/10th scale Gremlin and Pacer R/C - Wal-mart only
so far, Fresh Cherries brand, was $49, they're on sale
now getting rid of them, down to as low as $15 at some
stores. Gremlin wild green, Pacer coupe is dark blue,
both Blinged. Also a R/C 1/16th Pacer coupe, in
various colors, $19, haven't seen it on sale or
discount yet. Maroon, silver, black?, and one other
color, yellow I think.

So, those are the Fresh Cherries AMC cars that I
remember. I have most of them, except the smaller R/C
Pacers. Any questions, ask away.

Oh, Frank S., I haven't forgotten about your Javelins,
I'm still cleaning up and organzing, and trying to
find them. I found one color, aqua with white vinyl
top, looking for the other gold and bronze colors I
packed away somewhere. :)

Jerry Casper
Virginia