Re: [Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

Re: [Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

Careful some of your RM [Rambler mentality] is showing!
Mine was cheaper though!
Shortblock,head,cam, Free! Gaskets free!  Jeep High volumn oil pump, Free, single roller jeep chain, free all leftover warranty parts from a friend at a dealer!
Lifters I paid for.
Jeep EFI, whole engine 91 Wrangler with accesories $280.
CPS kit $240 from Advance Adapters.
Exhaust, hand built with pipes and pieces wiht a mig by me. Cost ?

I don't have mush in trans either as the flywheel, clutch and pressure plate were trades for another 4.0L shortblock and head my friend gave me!
T-5 came with the Convertible as a sweetener to get me to buy the convertible!
Clutch linkage was $50.
Fuel pump is a russian area made TAT3 [not a typo] replacement pump for a Mercedes. $30. off of Ebay.
 IIRC Frank S runs one too. They seem to be indestructable!!! If you can find one!

I'm going to stop there.
RM, it allowed me to build my car when I was unemployed as a stay at home dad for 11 years.
Maybe it wasn't RM, only the need to do it as cheap as possible!
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV

From: Keleigh Hardie <keleigh3000@xxxxxxxxx>