Re: [Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

Re: [Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

It was a great deal, especially considering the fellow in question (one
of my cow orkers) was parting out the whole Cherokee and let me come by
and steal other parts occasionally when necessary. The costs didn't end
there, though. Depending on the trans you use, you'll need a CPS sensor
relocation kit (@$300, IIRC) a fuel pump (I used a Holley, $125?)  and
if you want to get the most out of it you'll need to upgrade the whole
exhaust system to 2.25" tubing (for mine, about 500 including cat and
turbo muffler). If you want detailed info on my project, let me know. If
you want to see pictures, go to the Yahoo Eagle group, I've got some
posted in the folder "Keleigh's Kars"...

Keleigh