Re: [Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

Re: [Amc-list] Looking for parts & advice.

Hi Keleigh,

  $400.00 sounds like a good deal to me.  I also have another factor to help me decide one way or the other when it comes to engine swaps and other major work... no garage or carport!  This is why I haven't installed the Howell yet.

Russ