Re: [Amc-list] Anyone talk to Bob Wilson (aka ArcticBoy) lately?

Re: [Amc-list] Anyone talk to Bob Wilson (aka ArcticBoy) lately?

Didn't his wife have twins?  That would keep anyone busy.

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)