[Amc-list] 258 piston wanted

Hi all

If someone has a spare piston laying around which would match the other
ones in my 1973 258, I need one. if it still has the rod on it, that's
even better. I can always buy one for $25 new at NAPA and then pay to
have the rod taken off my old one and put on the new one but I thought
if someone wants to send me a spare one that is part of their clutter,
I'd take it.

Doug