[Amc-list] Fwd: [AMC_Eagle] STOLEN .....1981 AMC EAGLE KAMMBACK

[Amc-list] Fwd: [AMC_Eagle] STOLEN .....1981 AMC EAGLE KAMMBACK

lAST SEEN OUT OF GAS ON HWY i-65 IN LOUISVILLE ,KY. iT 3:00 AM I
RAN
OUT OF GAS AND LEFT ON THE SIDE OF THE SOUTHBOUND RAMP BY OUTER
LOOP
RD. CAME BACK AND IT WAS GONE.
  iT WS IN MINT SHAPE, OATMEAL COLORED AND BROWN TRIM. hAD 16
INCH
WHEELS OFF A FORD RANGER WITH LOW PROFILE STREET TIRES.
   tHE BACK HATCH HAD BEEN BUSTED AND I MADE A ONE OFF CUSTOM
BACK
HATCH FROM 1/2 INCH CORKBOARD AND A RECTANGLE SHAPED PIECE OF
BROWN
TINTED PLEXIGLASS.tHE BODY IS STRAIGHT WITHOUT RUST AND IS
PROBABLY
HEADED OUT OF TOWN (AWAY FROM KY) if you see this eagle please
contact
me at eaglevision143@xxxxxxx or mrlucky1384@xxxxxxxxx if you
want more
details about it call me 502 538-9349 i welcome anybody call me
so i
can get the news out and about.
There aren't many of these out there and well i love my car and
want
it back very badly....

    It does alsop have grey reclining bucket seats that aren't
original
with a one off handbuilt trailer hich on the bumper. Made from
5in.
X6in. angle iron. If you see it or have any info please call me
....My
name is Brian Settles .