Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 68

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 68

Hi, NicK:

Thanks for your (and everyone else's) input.  I'm not THAT dissatisfied with the price, and frankly there's a reason I take certain things to a machine shop, because they have skills and equipment that I will never have.  I'm more than happy to pay for a premium for a *good* service, it was just that I was a bit surprized that my little AMC head was more expensive than my IHC heads, and I just took them in a year or so ago.

I do like this shop the fact that they are excited to work on the IHC and Rambler stuff to them, and that they actually know what I have.  To me, that means a lot, that they take an interest or are at least aware that something other than Chevy or Mopar or Ford is out there and worth working on.

I'll probably go back to these folks.  They're convenient, they're nice, they know how to do what they do . . .

- Justin