Re: [Amc-list] Diesel Jeep

" From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8q4KPP3N2U

yow!!!  i'm -amazed- the big cummins even fit in there!

i'm also wondering what they'll do about the springs.  the cummins
weighs at least 300 lbs more than the amc v8 and you can see in
several shots that the nose is low an inch or two.

sound is out on my notebook so i didn't hear anything.

it looked like they adapted it to the jeep's bell and t176.  that
won't last under diesel torque...
--
i've long thought the gm 6.2/6.5 would be a good swap space-wise; it
was designed to fit anywhere a chevy v8 would and while still heavier