[Amc-list] new lifters old cam

Afternoon crowd, this place has been very busy as of lately. Good sign or
maybe every one is just excited about getting going this spring.

I need some suggestions,

Due to my extreme rambler mentality, I would like to install a used
performance cam in my 304. The lifters are dished that I pulled out with the
cam.  How bad an idea is it to get a new set of lifters and install them
along with new cam bearings and the used performance cam. The cam doesn't
look bad with the naked eye, I suppose I could mount it in a lathe and check
the lift specs, what do you suggest??
Remember my rambler mentality now LOL.

Armand