Re: [Amc-list] Crazy.. Small Yard Report (9" disc brakes???)

Re: [Amc-list] Crazy.. Small Yard Report (9" disc brakes???)

Well, the crazy is highly apt right now.
Two more days till surgery.
No Pain meds afer taking them for too long.
No Ibuprofen since it is a blood thinner.
I would rank miserable as a step up!...
This better work this time!.....
Now off to roll my account to Comcast.....
I guess since I don't know what will happen with this account when that happens I may dissapear for a while!
Cross your fingers!!!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net