[Amc-list] 196 head job

Justin; I would say you got massaged a little. Indeed,
got my 4.0 head out of a shop and they did just a
guide replacement, 3 angle grind (no replacement of
any valve), shave and mild port- $225.
Don't let them tell you that parts are hard to get as
the valves are just a phone call away to me, Galvins,
Kennedy or several other people. Teh guides are out
there too.
I don't know those people but I have had some people
in the past try to tell me how exotic AMC is,
therefore justifying the high price.....Russ