Re: [Amc-list] Brake warning light, Park brake warning light,

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007, Don Johnson wrote:

> If the light came on after a hard application of brake, it's probably the brake system warning light, and you can usually reset the switch by bleeding either the front or rear brakes. If it comes on again after the reset, and there are no obvious leaks, I would check the master cylinder again.

Yeah, if it's bled yet the dash guage BRAKE warning light
comes on after braking hard you migt have bubbles in the master
cylinder. They won't go away with a system bleed, you may have
to do a bench bleed of the master itself.

(I let the resevoir run dry when vacuum bleeding and the only
thing that fixed it was bench bleeding the master. It took a
good five minutes of gently pumping out microscopic bubbles
one at a time. PITA!)