[Amc-list] 1970 brake specs?

Well I'm stockpiling TSMs, for now 60 - 79, later I'll do 80 up,
and making a Grand Unified Brake Specification spreadsheet.

Does anyone have AMC factory spec data on 1970 brakes? The TSM
is surprisingly silent -- it doesn't list show width, caliper
bore, or wheel cyl diameters! Weird.

I can get it online I suppose from aftermarket sources, but it
would be nice to know where AMC brake data isa. Does that year
have a separate brake supplement?

Here's one for you: 1975-up brake "combo valve":

* auto-resets the warning switch after bleed or repair
* contains rear-brake pressure hold-off (stem on the end) eg.
   proportional valve.

It can be identified by the little pull-out spring loaded stem
on the left end.

Does that last mean you don't need the check valve in the master
cylinder port for the rear brakes?

Here's another one:

* Many cars have different drum shoe *widths* in the same wheel
   -- I thought it was a typo at first but it's consistent across
   many years. (Leading shoe narrow.)