Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 42

Re: [Amc-list] Amc-list Digest, Vol 2, Issue 42

The E-Tec is a 2 stroke cycle engine, I suppose the oil is injected. The
  fuel injection is the interesting feature.  It modulates the droplet
size for smoother, cleaner idle and piston cooling at high output levels.

Peter Marano
Kenosha WI