Re: [Amc-list] google earth, the end of privacy, and finding junk cars

Re: [Amc-list] google earth, the end of privacy, and finding junk cars

Here's a winter shot of one of the local yards (paste the numbers into the
search bar in maps)

53.588302  -113.27651

and our local Pick.n.Pull. They changed the layout a year or 2 ago so the photo
is at least that old.

53.569447  -113.645926

and only 1 AMC car in the whole bunch. :(

Ken Ames

39Master85w.partscar,67Marlin,68AMX,70Machine,73Matador2drht,73Hornet4dsd,
73-74-75-76GremlinXs,75PacerX,76Hornet2dsd,77Matadorcpe,2-77AMXs,78AMX,
78Gremlin,78GremlinGT,79Concordhb,79PacerDL8,2-79AMXs,2-80AMXs,
2-80SpiritDL,80Eagle4dsdn,2-81SX4s,81SpiritGT,81Concord4dsd,82Eaglesw,
2-85Eaglesw,80J20,85J10,88Eaglesw,89Sentra4dsd   (39)

AMCA = http://clubs.hemmings.com/amcalberta/

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=11549+Sheldon+St+Sun+Valley+,+CA+91352&ie=UTF8&z=19&ll=34.247202,-118.383651&spn=0.001,0.003358&t=h&om=1