Re: [Amc-list] Sheboygan WI AMC Dealership Owner Dies

Re: [Amc-list] Sheboygan WI AMC Dealership Owner Dies

" From: JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
"
" My brother and I, now both with a six as the first
" digit of our ages, have talked about how long we would
" like to live.  He is a cancer survivor and his was
" pancreatic cancer, which is a miracle in itself.  We
" have both decided we would like to go out at high
" velocity, rather than lying in our own filth.

my gf's mother developed alzheimer's, and i'm told she was quite
happy.  then again there's a broad streak of pollyanna in both my gf
and one sister, so perhaps there's a natural outlook trend.

i have medical issues on both sides of my family but not mental ones
fortunately, and only one grandparent-generation on each side
ultimately invalided.  i too would rather go quietly out if i couldn't
have my faculties and my dignity.