Re: [Amc-list] Sheboygan WI AMC Dealership Owner Dies

Re: [Amc-list] Sheboygan WI AMC Dealership Owner Dies

I noticed that he quit the AMC dealership in 1975.
Maybe the Pacer was too much for him....couldn't get
his mind around the first "small wide car".

My brother and I, now both with a six as the first
digit of our ages, have talked about how long we would
like to live.  He is a cancer survivor and his was
pancreatic cancer, which is a miracle in itself.  We
have both decided we would like to go out at high
velocity, rather than lying in our own filth.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA