Re: [Amc-list] Sheboygan WI AMC Dealership Owner Dies

Re: [Amc-list] Sheboygan WI AMC Dealership Owner Dies

My wife and I talked about this. we aren't sure we want to stick around quite that long!
  It depends on quality of life. We lostone of her uncles at 87 last year and he spent his last few years bed ridden, diabetic, missing one leg and miserable.
  If I'm helathy and aware I'll be in no hurry to go. Make the last few years miserable and I'd rather pass on them!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net