From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mark Price
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 9:18 AM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Cc: Archimedes
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Sheboygan WI AMC Dealership Owner Dies

My wife and I talked about this. we aren't sure we want to stick around
quite that long!
  It depends on quality of life. We lostone of her uncles at 87 last
year and he spent his last few years bed ridden, diabetic, missing one
leg and miserable.
  If I'm helathy and aware I'll be in no hurry to go. Make the last few
years miserable and I'd rather pass on them!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net