Re: [Amc-list] Sheboygan WI AMC Dealership Owner Dies

At 12:00 PM 2/16/2007 -0800, you wrote:

>Yeah when they take my cars and guns away I think that's the time to go.
>I'm not real into the whole losing your mind, can't recognize your own
>children, adult diaper scene. Perhaps my perspective will change by then
>but right now I'd rather not be around.

The only good thing about Alzheimers is you forget about perspective.

I like super runner Dean Karnazes' attitude:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in
a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside,
thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a
ride!"

-- Marc