Re: [Amc-list] Removing dents in Stainless trim

Re: [Amc-list] Removing dents in Stainless trim

If you find the right guy or have a lot of patience it can be reworked just like any other sheet metal. Search online or hemings for craftsmen to do it for you.
Eastwood for tools to do it yourself.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net