Re: [Amc-list] Removing dents in Stainless trim

Re: [Amc-list] Removing dents in Stainless trim

Just happened to see this 2 days ago, had to Google it to find it again. I
think this is what you want to know.

Repairing Stainless-Steel Trim - How-To, Tech, Guide - Hot RodA tech article
on how to restore stainless steel trim. ... This type of dent is the most
common and the easiest to fix because it can be hammered out from ...
      www.hotrod.com/techarticles/repairing_stainless_steel_trim/ - 38k -

Good luck and patience!

Glenn Ford