Re: [Amc-list] My Javelin's aluminum radiator

Re: [Amc-list] My Javelin's aluminum radiator

I know some of you guys are concerned with how one of these is going to
interchange. I really don't mind if the one I get has the mounts permanently
welded. In my book it ain't nothin unless it's welded.

I would like to know what a two row radiator made from aluminum is capable
of cooling? Will it handle a 400 to 500 hp bored .30 over 401 with a manual
transmission in 95 degree humid weather? with air conditioning??

Which alloy of aluminum will it be made from?? Corrosion resistance??

Also will the guy fabricating these things stand behind them  if it pops its
noogies and drools all over my garage floor??
Should they be mounted in vibration dampening rubber?

I'm not trying to nix this idea, because I think it's a great plan, I just
don't want to go quietly into the dark.........after my pocket is

Armand