Re: [Amc-list] My Javelin's aluminum radiator

Re: [Amc-list] My Javelin's aluminum radiator

 Mounts will be permanently welded via tig by skilled welders using
industry accepted techniques for these materials.

They claim 600 hp capacity (although I don't know how hp rating is more
important then water pump efficiency etc in this case)

I'll see if I can get the spec on the aluminum, don't know off the top
of my head

We are using plate style mounting, not just tabs, if you snap one off
somehow I'll be shocked and a little impressed.

If the rad pops or leaks or fails not due to damage or misuse I'll
ensure you get a replacement and deal with the manufacturer for the
first 6 months, you will pay all shipping invoved with getting a
replacement.

~John