Re: [Amc-list] Radiators

I totally agree.  I ignored all of the variations (standard duty, medium duty,
heavy duty, etc.) and lumped everything together.  The models listed are the
ones where the radiator would just bolt right in.  (That's what I meant by
direct fit.)  With some testing this would probably fit even more cars.

The biggest issue I see is the brackets.  The radiator in my wife's Javelin
was made for one of the small cars.  It's all I could get at the time.  The
brackets face the wrong way.  I just made some spacers with 1/2" electrical
conduit and used some long bolts.  You can't even tell unless you look really
close.

Doing the opposite strikes me as a lot harder.  Putting a Spirit radiator in a
Javelin would be tough.  The removable brackets is a good idea.  Or just make
two variations, one for each style of bracket.

Todd