Re: [Amc-list] Radiators

I needed a good excuse to do something useful today so

Snip
 "Widiker wrote:
 I'm talking to a manufacturer about doing a group buy for 2 row fully
 welded (no epoxy) aluminum radiators, these are more efficient then 5
 row copper cores. They will be direct fit bolting in place of the
 factory radiator with no cutting or modification other then different
 hoses. We are using a 1970 AMX Blackstone factory radiator for the
 pattern. Inlet/Outlet will be in the same relative location but spaced
 touch different. There will be no transmission cooler for automatics so
 you would need to run an auxiliary cooler.

 They are indicating I'd need 10 to get a decent discount,
Snip

I have the Blackstone radiator out of my Javelin sitting on the project
pad. I have at least one Hornet and one Spirit Radiator out there too.

I will try to determine what fits where although I do not know how
successful I might be.
Why? I could use a Hornet radiator, maybe two, but one at least.
If it looks like it will work I would be interested. Jeff Kennedy
sells a Desert cooler radiator that fits my Javelin, it also keeps
it icy cold in the 100+ desert heat for about $400.00. This is from
experience.
So------
What will the radiator fit????
How much are we talken????