[Amc-list] Aluminum Radiators

John,

I have an aluminum radiator in the works already.  I
posted this a little while back on the list.  They are
an all aluminum hi flow design that has a 50% better
cooling capacity than a 4 core radiator.  Set up for a
stock configuration in a standard aluminum or show
polish finish.  They will also have a fan shroud
option for standard or electric fan.

Let me know how things go with yours.  When I started
mine, there wasn't anything available for the AMX or
Javelin cars.  I talked to Be Cool as they were
talking about doing one but their cost is out of the
range for most AMC guys.

Nick Alfano
Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends