[Amc-list] aluminum radiators

Speaking of radiators, Amyone needing one please give me a
call at 262-914-5551 for any make and model and I will see
what I can do. I am now the Sales Manager for
1-800-Radiator here in racine wisconsin. we will be opening
on feb. 12. I may not have what you need but I have a
support staff to help find what you need including custom
work.

I have most major brands of radiators in stock for shipping
or local pick-up.

I have a cross flow aluminum Radiator in my '69 AMX. I have
2 1.25" cores. I had two tabs welded to the tanks on each
side than mount to the front of my radiator core support
instead of the the engine side giving me enough room to
clear the duel fans and the electric waterpump.