Re: [Amc-list] 67-69 American 440 dash trim / LED

Re: [Amc-list] 67-69 American 440 dash trim / LED

Uh, Been there done that! Very highly recomended to get the most out of your vintage cars headlights! I already had halogen lamps in place, but the difference is night and day with the relays! Mine has worked out great as I had open places in the Wrangler PDC to use for this!

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net