Re: [Amc-list] 67-69 American 440 dash trim / LED

Re: [Amc-list] 67-69 American 440 dash trim / LED

Mark; on your need to find indicator lights. I put a
69 dash in my 64 and used a red LED light installed in
the speedo, a little LED light. I also got off road
warning lights for direction, fog, etc. You can get
these at any 4x4 shop. I installed oil pressure, volt,
gas and water temp gauges in place of the stock gauges
in the dash, eliminating the funny signal pod.
Underdsah gauges consist of vac and tranny temp.....Russ