From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of russ hathaway
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 2:38 PM
To: AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans.
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Billet grill

John; let us know what becomes of these grills. Mine has two cracks in
it and at $2600 for a good one, if I can find one, it will stay cracked.
I am afraid to lean on it during maintenance and if I am doing serious
work on the car I usually take off the grill.
will this include the headlight surrounds?....Russ