Re: [Amc-list] Billet grill

John; about 2 years ago a street rod shop opened up in
Salem. I saw a grill, round tube, that he made for a
forties Ford. It looked real nice and the lines were
right on. Good welds, etc. It was bare metal and it
could either be chromed or painted. He quoted me a
price of $700 and that included light surrounds, hood
release pull and recesses to mount my signals. Plus
two extra mounts for driving lights.
Since I have a standing offer of $500 for my grill
from a local guy I would be into it for only $200 and
would get a nice sturdy grill.
He unfortunately left town and no one knows what
happened to him. The bay doors were left open and the
mystery remains. Hmmmmmm......Russ