Re: [Amc-list] 67-69 American 440 dash trim / LED

A: We sell a kit for that as well at NAPA (APC light upgrade harness) I had some customers looking for the four 6" headlight kits to run H4s but they don't list them anymore? WTF?

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 67-69 American 440 dash trim / LED
To: "AMC/Rambler owners, drivers and fans."
<amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, JWidiker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Why not add relays to your headlights (would help to make the
minimum) there
is a big difference running straight power to them via the
relays and
delcity has the stuff to let you do it. I'm adding H4 lights
to mine by
doing the same thing. I've got the wiring diagram around
somewhere and I
could send it to you.

Yup. In my cars I shotgunned the old wiring, but if you don't
mind using two relays per side you could put a pair of relays
directly onto the headlamp connector, and not touch factory
wiring in the slightest; just add a battery feed to each
headlamp bucket.